Would you like to optimise your website for search engines? There is loads of advice on the internet how you can boost your rankings, however, it will not happen overnight. You must be committed to your digital marketing strategy.
We have taken advice from the experts as SEO Edinburgh company, Smarter Digital Marketing, have given us the best advice when it comes to digital marketing in Edinburgh and across the UK.
SEO Edinburgh Planning
If you want to rank highly for local terms, then you much choose SEO Edinburgh keywords before you go any further. Once you have your keywords laid out, it is time to write a ton of content, to upload onto your website, that you must optimise carefully.
Writing content is never easy, so make a plan. Think about the following when you are writing SEO Edinburgh copy:
- What your website is about
- What the purpose of your website is
- How can you help your users and what can they do for you?
SEO Edinburgh Tips
So you are looking for some tips on how you can optimise your whole site for search engines. Getting started is the hard part, so make sure you follow these SEO Edinburgh tips from Smarter Digital Marketing:
- Relevancy is one of the most important aspects when it comes to SEO, try to keep your website on a relatable track.
- Make use of the keywords you have found and mention keywords where they matter most. Add keywords in the domain name, description, tagline, keywords, blog categories, page titles, and page content.
- Navigation is important so try to link to internal pages on your site.
- When possible try to use a permalink structure that includes keywords.
- Make sure that your website is speedy by removing anything that slows down your website.
This is a rough guide on how to start an SEO Edinburgh strategy. Research and keyword implementation are two of the biggest chunks of SEO planning. The next step is content writing and guest posting, however, make sure you have the basics covered first.
Make sure you are writing content that users will want to read, no one wants to read content that sounds like a robot wrote it. Google appreciates well optimised, clever content. Use images, videos, infographics and other content marketing tools to improve the quality of your text. If you do this, you will see the results.
Choosing an SEO Company in Edinburgh
If working on an in-house digital marketing strategy for your business won’t work, consider an SEO company in Edinburgh who will take control of that side of the business.
Smarter Digital Marketing says that “It is important to choose a digital marketing team that lives and breathes digital…Once you have started working with our agency it doesn’t end there, you will be involved every step of the way from initial strategy, development to post-campaign analysis and evaluation”. This agency has teams across Scotland who can help you get your campaign up and running.